Wednesday 4 March 2015

About

Hi I'm Ciara! I'm an Irish student currently in my 5th year of secondary school. This is my little cornor here on the internet where I can write about anything from beauty and fashion, to cooking and travelling, and to world news! Basically anything and everything will be going up on this blog. I'm very passionate about writing and when I'm older I want to go itno the journalism/media route so it just seemed natural for me to start my blog.  

What age are you? 

I'm 17 years old.

Where do you live in Ireland?

I live in a little town in County Cork. 

Why did you start your blog? 

I've love reading other blogs and watching YouTube videos in my spare time so I thought I'd give it a go and create my own little space on the internet. 

Who are your favourite bloggers?

Ohh I have so many favourite bloggers so it's hard to pick! If I had to pick just three I think I'd choose sweetelectricsprinkleofglitter and gh0stparties.

What are some of your favourite shops and beauty brands? 

 Shops: Boots, Brown Thomas, Debenhams, Lush for beauty. For clothes I love River Island, H&M, New Look and Asos. 

Brands: At the moment I'm really enjoying Rimmel, Max Factor, Gosh, Mac and Urban Decay. 

No comments :

Post a Comment