Wednesday 17 June 2015

Summer Wishlist

Hello beautiful :)

Shopping is a girls best friend, and seeing as Summer is here and the fine weather has arrived, I made my way to the internet and looked on multiple websites and lusted upon some bits and pieces. Thus creating my Summer Wishlist!


1. The Hourglass blush in Incandescent Electra - I don't own any of The Hourglass blushes and they have been on my wishlist for AGES! 

2. Kimono from Yoins.com - I've never heard of this website before but I spotted this kimono and it's beautiful. 

3. Mickey Mouse notebook from Topshop - I'm a Disney fanatic! I love everything Disney and when I see something with a Disney character plastered on it, I want it :p 

4. Top from Oasis - Myself, my mom and my sister popped into Oasis the last time we went shopping and I found this. It's so beautiful and my sister ended up buying it. Everytime she wears it, it makes me want it more! 

5. Dress from Lipsy - This dress is perfect for everyday wear! You could wear it on a hot sunny day when you want to pop into town for a few hours. It's beautiful! 

6. Benefit Roller Lash - I had to put in a few makeup bits in this ;) recently I have wanted to try Roller Lash to see what the fuss is! Either you love it or you hate it and I want to try it out for myself. 

7. Shoes from Clarks - I'm currently on the hunt for a nice pair of brogues and when I saw these I fell in love! The pastel colour makes them perfect for Summer and they're just beautiful. 

8. Ballet Pumps from Topshop - I'm also looking for a nice pair of pumps. When I saw these I instantly screamed SUMMER! The coral colour is perfect for summer! 

9. Nars Yeux Irresistible eyeshadow palette - This palette doesn't really remind me of Summer but it still is a gorgeous palette. 

10. Michael Kors bag - I love handbags but being 16 my budget isn't that high. When I saw this handbag I instantly imagined walking by the seaside at lunchtime with your sunglasses covering your eyes. 

11. Phone Case - I forget where I saw this, probably on eBay or Amazon, but the colour of it reminds me of the summer sky. 

That's all that's on my Wishlist, for now anyway :p I hope you enjoyed and tell me what's on your Summer Wishlist? 


See you soon! :)

  Twitter|Instagram|Pinterest 


2 comments :

  1. lovely wishlist, loving the shoes you picked out!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shoes are lovely, if only I could get myself to buy them :P

      Delete