Sunday 28 June 2015

Ten Things That Make Me Happy





Hello lovely, 

This week there have been multiple blogs and videos in connection with Coca Cola for their happiness campaign. I have loved every single one that I've seen so far and I think it's a brilliant idea. It has inspired me to do a blogpost on things that make me happy! 

Ten things that make me happy

1. The smell of freshly cut grass on a beautiful Summer day. There's nothing better!

2. When you get into a new TV series and you feel like you know everyone of the characters.

3. Playing the piano and getting lost in the song and escaping the world for the five minutes when playing the song,

4. The moon. I know this is strange but whenever I'm out at night and there's a moon in sight I almost feel connected to the moon. Maybe I'm part werewolf or something :P

5. Dreams. I love finding out what dreams mean, what they're caused by and if they're connected to your life. If I could I'd try and become a Oneirologist but I think you need to go into Psychology to do something like that as Oneirology is't a set job yet! 

6. Music. Yes I know that this is very cliche but I do love music and I have a list of instruments that I want to learn how to play, saxophone being one. 

7.  The perfect cup of tea. There's nothing like a bit of Lions tea in the morning.

8. When you listen to an album so often that you know the song that's coming up next before it starts playing. Does that just happen to me? 

9. The feeling of soft pajamas on freshly shaved legs. Come on girls you all love this one ;) 

10. And last but not least reading blogs and watching YouTubers because they inspired me to create this blog! 

I'd love to know what makes you happy so please comment down below a tell me :) 

See you soon :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment