Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Disney Tag

Hello lovely, 

If anyone knows me, they will know that I'm one of the biggest Disney fans ever, I just love Disney movies. Today I was bored and I decided to look up The Disney Tag online to see if I could find anything. There was a load but I didn't think any of them were majorly fantastic so I decided to pick my favourite questions and make my own Disney tag. :)



The Disney Tag

1. Which is your favourite Disney film ever? That's tough to answer because there's so many amazing Disney movies. If I had to pick a top 3 I would pick Cinderella, The Lion King, and Pocahontas.
2. If you could make a Disney film into a live action, which one would you choose? I think either Pocahontas or The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
3. If you could save one Disney character from death (in the film), who would you save? Tadashi Hamada because he died so young and risked his life for a man who didn't even die! (cry)
4. Would you ever get a Disney tattoo? To be honest I can never see myself getting any tattoo because I'm too afraid of needles.
5. Which Disney film do you think is underrated? Without a doubt I'd have to say The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's such an amazing film and it deserves more credit. 
6. What is your favourite Disney sequel? When I was young I used to love Cinderella 2 and The Lion King 2 so I have to say those.
7. Who is your favourite Disney Princess? Once again when I was young I would have said Cinderella, Snow White and Belle as my top 3. Now though I would say Pocahontas, Belle and Mulan.
8. Which is your favourite song? At the moment I'm loving "A Whole New World" and "They Live in You" 
9. If you could make a Disney film a musical for west end and Broadway what one would it be? I'm not sure if this is already one but The Hunchback of Notre Dame definitely.
10. Favourite Disney quote? "The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it"
11. What Disney character would you love to have as a best friend? Either Ariel or Pocahontas because they're both bubbly and full of life. 
12. What Disney animal would you love to have as a pet? This one's too hard! Either Meeko, Stitch, Sfen, Rajah or Mushu. I can't choose! 
13. What Disney scene makes you the saddest? The farewell scene in Pocahontas and when Mufasa dies in The Lion King. 
14. What princess should Disney make next? I'd love to see Disney do an interpretation of a Princess who lived during the World War, or some other event in history, and show the troubles they had to face. 
15. If you could be in any Disney movie world, which would you want to be in? I think I'd like to be in Cinderella's kingdom or Rapunzel's Kingdom because everyone in the town seem to be very nice and welcoming.

I hope you like my version of The Disney Tag. Feel free to take the questions and answer them yourselves :)

See you soon! :) 




No comments :

Post a Comment